Ad Code

Palworld First Impressions after 30 Hours – How It Feels to Enslave a Pal

Palworld patch

Palworld's been one of those games that has dominated the world due to its unique "premise." Said premise is the cutesy little Pokemon-like Pals wielding guns while you explore a world of wonder. I won't address the discourse surrounding Palworld in this article; I'm here to offer my thoughts on the game after playing it for a few hours. While the Internet is currently deciding whether or not the game has ripped off GameFreak's property, I was busy immersing myself in the game. In other words, I spent a long period playing the game, capturing the creatures, and seeing what […]

Read full article at https://wccftech.com/palworld-first-impressions-after-30-hours-how-it-feels-to-enslave-a-pal/

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu