Ad Code

Nintendo’s Biggest Fan May Well Be Brie Larson

Nintendo Princess Peach

Nintendo has been pretty much synonymous with console videogames for over forty years, thus securing a huge and extremely loyal fanbase that keeps loving and purchasing its consoles and games. Sometimes, you can find some of its most hardcore fans in the most unexpected places - such as Hollywood. Academy Award winner Brie Larson, for instance, is a huge Nintendo aficionado, as she confessed to The Hollywood Reporter. Video games are like the thing that’s connected me to my sister. My mom says her favorite sound is hearing me and my sister laughing while we’re playing video games together. I […]

Read full article at https://wccftech.com/nintendo-biggest-fan-may-well-be-brie-larson/

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu